Apply to Campaign Bootcamp!
Campaign Bootcamp is a year long training programme designed to give you the skills, network and confidence to make change happen. It starts with a week-long residential training, which is followed up with mentoring, further training and community support. If you're fired up about creating positive change and want to learn how to be an effective campaigner - Bootcamp is for you.
- The next Campaign Bootcamp residential will be from Sunday 18th to Friday 23rd of October.
- Applications are open now and will close at 0900 GMT on Monday the 17th of August.
- The residential will be in Ilkley, West Yorkshire.
- The course fees are:
- £0-£500 if you come on a scholarship. We’ll work with you to ensure you only pay what you can afford. You can apply for a scholarship if you are a volunteer or grassroots campaigner.
- £500-£1500 if you work for a small or medium sized NGO with a turnover below £400,000.
- £2800 if you work for a large NGO with a turnover over £400,000
- Applications are open to anyone over 18 who wants to learn how to create change.
It takes less than 20 minutes to apply. To apply just click one of the buttons below and remember to submit your application before 0900 on Monday the 17th of August:
What you'll learn - the Syllabus
The Bootcamp syllabus is designed by leading campaigners in the sector who are passionate about passing on what they have learned to a new wave of fired-up campaigners. Over the year you’ll have the chance to develop your skills in these four areas:
Strategy: How you plan a powerful campaign
Tactics: What you'll do to achieve your campaign goals
Power analysis: Where power lies and how you can use that in your campaign
Digital tools - Finding and using tools to take your campaign online, coding and effective design
Storytelling - How you can tell a story that empowers people to take action
Media - How to get your campaign in the mainstream media
Social media and email - How to communicate online
Recruiting members - How to get people involved with your campaign
The structure of the training is split up into three parts over the year:
Bootcamp starts with a 1 week residential training packed with fun and practical sessions. You’ll learn from the best in how to run an effective and high impact campaign using the best tools available.
Over the year there will be follow-up trainings that help you cement your learning - and give you the chance to stay a part of the amazing community of campaigners you’re now a part of!