Over the next year we're planning to build the best campaign-training resources around so that anyone, anywhere can learn the essentials of how to make change happen.
This is our first attempt at providing some key resources to getting started on your campaigning journey, and would love to know what you think! If you have any feedback at any time let us know by popping in comments below!
We've built these resources in close collaboration with people who have fought for change. They are designed to give you the skills and confidence to run great campaigns! We've split it into two sections:
- Identify the problem - how to research your campaign
- Discover the power you already have
- Power Mapping - figure out who holds the power to change things
- Pick your campaign target - who has political power in the UK
- How laws are made in the UK
- Build a team - to propel your campaign
- Know what skills you have
- How to set up a Petition
- Gathering support for your campaign
- Consider a coalition or partnership
- Putting pressure on people in power
- Doing a stunt or demonstration